Sunday 15 May 2011

Moor Place: A Conceptual Project

Earlier in the year, I was approached by Glass Canvas, an image creation company to work with them on an interesting project. The project involved redesigning the dated interiors of this storied Grade I listed Mansion named Moor Place Estate in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire. The brief was to incorporate and enhance the original features of the property while adding a modern edge that would make it suitable for 21st Century living.




I decided that the house needed some glamour and elegance as well as a bigger kitchen and a more exciting swimming pool. These were the results.

Entrance before and after





Staircase hall before and after





Drawing room before and after





Dining room before and after



Swimming pool before and after



New kitchen and orangery




To complement my designs, an animated video was created by Glass Canvas which you can watch below



I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment